Friday, February 15, 2008

Nothing Interesting

Well I don't have much to say, but it has been a while since I blogged.  I notice everyday that my stalker total goes up (I surpassed 1000 hits) so I guess somebody out there is hoping I post something.  There is not much new going on in our family.  Everyone seems to be well...FINALLY.  Payton missed a whole week of school last week and ran fever for 8 straight days.

Uh, what else...I went to a Men's retreat last week and had a great time and was really challenged by our guest speaker (our speaker was from OK and like most Okies he was extremely gifted).  In a nutshell, we discussed how our world seems to be under attack and the christian men of this world need to step up.  Why is it that we are so passive about our beliefs? Why do we always feel the need to be politically correct?

Part of our retreat included PaintBall.  It was fun, but I would much rather shoot a real gun at ducks, pheasant, quail, dove, or clay pigeons.  Those paintballs can leave big marks.  I have a bruise the size of a silver dollar on my left bicep.  A paintball hit me right in the vein and broke the vein.

Wow...what a boring post!  Sorry, but that's about all I have to say.

Out


2 comments:

Hot Rod said...

You were all over that Sonic drink yesterday in your truck. I know that you are afraid to ask me about the salsa because you feel so beneath me, but I won't be able to bring it tonight. I don't have any made and we had some overnight visitors last night and I will be busy all day. See ya tonight. Do I need to bring some Pace? New York City?

Jill said...

I love you babe! You are the greatest!