Sunday, January 27, 2008

1st Chair

If you know me at all, you know that I am extremely passionate about people I love.  I am also extremely passionate about other things including my business and my hobbies.  Almost to a fault I immerse myself in my business and my hobbies.  If you read my blog any you can probably tell that one of my "fanatical" hobbies over the last few months has been duck hunting.  When I sat down to start typing this blog entry, I was going to talk about the closing weekend of duck season and my final two awesome hunts.  Then I realized that I had something more important to say.....

Thank you Jill for putting up with me and my hobbies.  I love you with all my heart and soul and I am thankful that I have such a beautiful and wonderful partner.  You are by far and away the most important thing in my life and I cherish your love.  Maybe I don't always show it, but you are and always will be my 1st chair (band reference in case some of you don't know).

Brandon 

3 comments:

Jill said...

Aww...you made me get a little teary eyed! I love you too Babe! I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you & call you my husband. I tell others all the time how sweet you are to me. Thank you for all you do for the girls & me to make us feel special! I thank God for you & your love.

Jenn said...

Okay, that was so thoughtful Brandon. What a great husband and dad you are indeed!
Oh and the hunting pictures ROCK!! She did pretty awesome...first shot, first duck...not many people can say that they have done that!!

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Just reading this for the first time since there is NEVER ANYTHING NEW TO READ AROUND HERE! It's very sweet. You are very blessed!

Oh...and I totally got the first chair reference. Alto saxophone.