Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tagged Yet Again by the Wife

End of year review....

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I'm not big on resolutions. Resolutions are like diets, they are always temporary.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
When you say close, like how many feet away?

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico...I am not the world traveler like some of my friends.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More money and more dead ducks.

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April - Vacation in Cancun.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My business grew by 80%.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I never fail.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Absolutely not, thanks to the good Lord.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Lots of duck hunting gear.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My beautiful wife. She is a lean mean sexy machine.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Many of the Agents that I train. Some people just don't get it. Too many people think life comes with entitlements.  I tell them all of the time "Don't tell me about the labor pains, show me the baby!"

14. Where did most of your money go?
Jill...She gets it all. I am not even sure I know how much I make!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The success of my business...the success of my wife... and the growth and development of my kids.

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Shadowplay by the Killers...One of my favorite new bands.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a) happier b) the same c) richer, although I still feel impoverished.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Worked less.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Work

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With our family.

21. What was your favorite TV program?
Sopranos...man I am going to miss that show.

24. Do you dislike anyone now that you didn’t dislike this time last year?
I don't think my enemy list has grown any.

25. What was the best book you read?
Success Is a Decision by Tim Connor

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The following bands...The Killers, Band of Horses, and the Shins...Check them all out!

27. What did you want and get this year?
New 80G iPod, Lots of Duck hunting gear including a new Shotgun, New MacBook Pro (Mac is the best...if you use a PC you are missing out).

28. What did you want and not get?
I can't think of anything!

OK Jason Wolfe, your turn...You have been tagged!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I'll do it...

Tomorrow...