Monday, December 17, 2007

Blog Entry #2







That's right, this is blog entry #2.  I'm still not quite used to sharing my life, but I am still trying. 
I went on another duck hunt on Saturday and we had a blast.  We didn't kill a ton of birds, but we had a good hunt.  I have posted some pics for all of the dudes (like Jason Wolfe) to check out.
Maybe the coolest part of my day Saturday was when I brought the ducks home to clean them.  Payton (my "boy") was touching the ducks and playing with them.  She couldn't keep her hands off of them.  That's right, blood and all...she was all over it!  Presley (miss priss) on the other hand was cool with looking at the dead ducks from a distance.  She didn't want to get too close and she absolutely did not want to touch them.  It's funny how different they are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Looks cold. As Ted Nugent says: "I don't eat fast food, unless you count mallards."

Anonymous said...

I am final, I am sorry, but it does not approach me. There are other variants?