Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm a Blogger

Thank you Jill for forcing me into blogging.  I am not sure I am in to this quite yet, but I told Jill I will give it a try.  I love to read Jill's blog and see what is on her mind... so I thought it would be fair to her that I spew a little of what is going on with me.  

I have a "gun" to my head right now to create this first blog entry so it is a little difficult to be creative and come up with something interesting to talk about, so this entry will be a little vanilla.

All I know at this point in my life is that I have the best family in the world.  I have a hot wife (extremely hot!) and two beautiful girls.  My business is doing great and everyone is healthy.  Couldn't ask for much more than that.

Well that is about all I have for this first blog...look for more in the future.

Brandon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go BRANDON! Now Jason will not feel like he is the only straight male that blogs.

Hot Rod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Who said I'm straight?

Whoops.

Ha. Welcome to the fun world of blogging. Now go forth and post many pictures of dead animals that may be celebrated by dudes worldwide.

The ou thing needs some work though.

Jill said...

I love you babe... I'm proud of you for your new adventure in blogging. I'm not so sure about the "hot wife" part, but I'll take it! I can't wait to read more!